Bangladeshi Models

Latest news and photo gallery of Bangladeshi models.


In first 6 months of this year 7 out of 8 released movies acted by Apu became popular. In last decade no other actress from new generation got popularity like her in Bangla movie. That is why she is in a assured stage in professional life.

Apu Biswas is the actress of most commercial successful movies in last six months. Even two years back there were 4 to 5 actress in the film industry. Although Moushumi reduced acting, Purnima became busier with dramas after marriage. Poppy has fewer movies in her hand. Only Shabnur’s movies do good business once in a while.

After this only Apu Biswas depicts success. Apu said in her natural manner, “actually my professionalism played the biggest part behind my consistency, because I am not aware of messing up any director’s schedule. I don’t think about what others do. What I do is the matter to see. I am busy with keeping my fitness after shooting day and night.”

Opu is now shooting at Cox’s Bazar. Apu will stay outside of Dhaka for one more week to shoot the movie ‘Hakim Nore To Hukum Norena’ directed by F. I. Manik. She will go to Bangkok next month.

During this Eid, she will be seen in around half a dozen movies. She is tensed about release of lots of movies simultaneously. As this tends to push producers into business risk. And Apu does not like this either.

She said, “I am not in support of releasing several movies together, because films do not do business. And blame falls on shoulders of actors-actresses."

Like success of Apu, she also got herself into controversy in different occasions. But still she has no problem leaving all that controversy behind and moving ahead consistently.

Regarding this Apu said, “My success came in short time compared to others. That’s why whenever little fault of mine is found everybody starts condemning me. In coming days viewers will get to see me in better roles. I am waiting for days when my expectations would be fulfilled. I know I can do it. I have to do it.”

For last two years Apu’s ship of success docked in a green island. There is a lot of similarity of her changed life with the girl of green island. Movie experts think that for next two years Apu’s career will go higher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog is all about Bangladeshi Models. We provide latest news, information and photo gallery of Bangladeshi models. If you like our blog then subscribe with our RSS feed and keep in touch with our update. Don't forget to tell your friends about our blog. It will help us to grow and provide you better service.

Subscribe in a reader

Amader Barisal - Newspaper of Greater Barisal