Bangladeshi Models

Latest news and photo gallery of Bangladeshi models.


She has black eyes, straight hair, bright hair, speaks nicely; she is a beautiful women. She is Badhon from Lux Taroka. Her home town is in Bikrompur. Now she lives in Mirpur. She is in her final year of Bangladesh Medical Dental College. Her artistic acting has made her a promising actress. She is now the host of Warid Anondo Alo Taroka telecast on Channel Eye.

Badhon has been able to win her viewer’s heart in a very short time. But as a person she is a bit different, has a bit of a temper. Her favorite personality is her teacher Pradhan Sharkar of anatomy department. She goes shopping and outing whenever she gets the chance. Her favorite writer is Humayon Ahmed, favorite play is ‘Kothao keu nai’. Her childhood was spent mostly studying. She did not have much to do with cultural functions. Participating in the Lux Channel eye super star contest was all from her own interest. Her unparallel acting got her easily to the top ten. At last she became the second runner up. This was a new turn in her life. She was then called to act on a play of Humayon Ahmed. Then one by one she started working with others and thus began her glamorous life. But mostly she became quite famous from Humayon Ahmed’s film. Although she started from the competition now she is a complete actress. One by one she is acting on many plays .She has received many modeling offers after her role in the commercial of Warid welcome tunes. But she is selective about her work. She has acted in several package plays and serials. Chadakarigor by Humyon Ahmed, Ekdin by Hamid Shaheb, Bayabilush, Attopr shuvo bibaho, Valo asi valo theko, Ochena nil kontho, Prebialer Bedonai Bonir,Amaro bolchi, Nayshovoggo etc are some of the plays she acted in.

Badhon talked to Taroka Alo’s reporter about her dream.

When did you start your journey in media?

-My journey started in 1996 through participating in Channel Eye superstar competition. My career in acting started in Humayon Ahmed’s play.

Why did we not see you in any other commercials after Warid?

-I did not receive any good offers.

It is said that stage is the place to learn acting. You have no such experience. Did you feel for it while working in TV media?

-Yes I felt the lack of experience because I did not know about the grammar of acting. At first I would act without understanding. Then I felt that stage is the place to learn the grammar of acting.

Tell us about something about your first film?

-I acted in ‘Nijhum Aronno’ of Empress Telefilm. Shajal was against me in this film. This film is going to be released soon.

How much cooperation did you receive from everyone?

-I am very grateful to everyone for their cooperation.

Are you acting in films professionally or as a hobby?

-I have decided to work regularly in films but let’s see what happens.

How did you like to work in the film?

-I am very glad to have worked in film.

Do you think you’re first film will be accepted by the viewers?

-I can’t say anything before the film is released. Now I am waiting anxiously.

How did you enjoy going from small screen to big screen?

-I am very happy to be a cinema actress. I would like to continue my work in cinema.

Have you worked in any film after your first movie ‘Nijhum Oronno’?

-No. After finishing my exam, I shall start new film.

What kind of quality should someone have to become Lux Superstar?

-She must be smart. Family background should be sound. Moreover good acting skill is essential. Finally she must be educated.

Modeling, play or cinema, in which media do you feel more comfortable?

-I feel comfortable in all media but I like plays most. I found most pleasure acting in film because it has bigger platform and one can live long through film. In play that scope is limited.

What are you doing at this moment?

-Just studying, my final exam is knocking at the door. That’s why I am only acting in plays not in films. After my exam is over I will work in plenty of plays.

In plays which do you emphasize on more?

-Definitely my character. Director, good role and character, these three things are most important to me.

How you take preparation for acting?
-First I go through the script. Then I analyze my character on how I can flourish my character in the play

Which type of characters fit you?

-I can fit myself in all any type of characters.

Which of your plays gave you much satisfaction?

-I would say Bua Bilash, Atopor Shuvo Bibaho by Humayon Ahmed.

How you feel when someone criticizes your acting?

-I feel good.

Whose acting you do you enjoy most of this generation?

-Prova, Momo, Sajal, Apurba, Shimu attacts me most.

How you spend your leisure?

-I go for outing and do shopping.

What do you think are your laggings?

-I am very much emotional, truthful and can mingle well with everyone. My negative side is that, I am bitter and get angry easily.

Who inspired you to come to media?

-It was my own interest.

Tell us about a character which touched your heart?

-In my early childhood I would watch Humayon Ahmed’d Kothao Keo Nei. In that play Baker Bhai’s character is still in my heart.

How much did you get for your first acting?

-In 1996 I received three hundred thousand taka for being the second runner up in channel eye superstar contest.

If you were granted a wish, what would you wish for?

-I want to establish a dental hospital after I pass out. There poor patients would be treated for free.

Have you ever fallen in love?

-Yes, but I can’t tell his name.

What type of husband would you like?

-My husband has to be handsome and smart, always a good person who will understand me.

Tell us something about yourself?

-I am a very naughty girl, truthful and can mingle well with everyone. I am studying in the final year of Bangladesh Dental College. I have two brothers and I am the eldest. My target is to become a good dentist.

What is your future plan?

-After becoming a dentist, at first I want to give free treatment to the poor. I also want to be a good actress.

Say something for your fans.

-My fans are very good fans. I thank them for remembering me for my hard work. Please pray for me so that I can become a good dentist and a successful actress.

Thanks from Tarokalok team.

-Thanks to you too.

Interviewed by Tarek Mohammad Ripon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog is all about Bangladeshi Models. We provide latest news, information and photo gallery of Bangladeshi models. If you like our blog then subscribe with our RSS feed and keep in touch with our update. Don't forget to tell your friends about our blog. It will help us to grow and provide you better service.

Subscribe in a reader

Amader Barisal - Newspaper of Greater Barisal