Bangladeshi Models

Latest news and photo gallery of Bangladeshi models.


What is the meaning of life? Every mind will have a different answer. To me the meaning of life is to give joy to others for as long as I live. May be that is where the success of my life lies. At least that is what I think. Being in the film industry I think the meaning of life can be found in films. May be unconsciously I have started to entertain others.

My hometown is in Bagura. From my childhood I was involved in cultural activities. In middle school I would participate in dancing. Although my family was against it, my mom was my inspiration. Today I am Opu Biswash because of her encouragement and help. And of course I had the prayers and love of fans.

In some party I met with the talented actor/director Shuvash Datta. He offered me to act in his film ‘O amar chele’. Before I could finish that movie I got an offer to act in Amzad Hossain’s film ‘Kal shokale’. I did not have a big part in these two films but it helped my career. After that I worked in place of Dipjol in 2006 in ‘Chachu’, Pitar ashon’, Dadima’, ‘Koti takar kabin’. The rest of the story is known to all.

I have not been in the film industry for long but I had to face many problems. Most of it was bitter. Our industry does not welcome the new ones. That was my first experience. I stood on the station from morning to evening in shooting. I was new so I had nowhere to sit. But the others who were not new comers had a sitting arrangement. If this indifference continues then our films cannot improve. Other than this there is jealousy. Competition is good but jealousy is not acceptable. And some of our reporters play along with this. At the beginning of my career some of the artists were conspiring against me. But I survived by the love of my audience. It is true that the true value of an actor depends on his audience. The reporters in electronic and print media all are bias. The reporters are the conscious of the citizens. Why will they be bias? Thus my request to the reporters is that they only bring out the truth to the readers. They are the symbol of honesty.

The present film industry has crossed a dark time and now is waiting for golden days. But still there are not many good directors except few in our country. And the producers and directors only think of the commercial profit which is why we do not find good movies despite our wishes. So the people of the this country have no choice other than to chose bollywood, Hollywood. There is also scarcity of good story writers in our country. During acting I came to see that it’s the same dialogues over and over again. They just wrote a story to earn money. But now the audience does not accept these movies. And the entire fault falls on the producers and directors. This system should change. We have to remember that our audience wants to know more and learn more from our films.

Today all the prices are increasing in a geometric progression except the budget of our producers. I have heard it many times during shooting that a producer is saying ‘could not shoot a good scene due to the short budget’. In school a teacher once told me ‘one can never succeed with loads of tension’. I think that if the mentioned problems are solved then the quality of our films will improve. I have not been here for long but I had the opportunity to work with many super stars. Once upon a time I would dream about them and today I am sometimes their daughter and sometimes daughter in law. I enjoy this very much. Those who once upon a time made great movies have now stepped out, some from agitation and some for negligence. Now is the time to rebuild our films. And that requires the experienced artists. Only they can revive the films of dhalliwood.

During shooting these artists unconsciously express their agitation. Most of them complained ‘as long as I was able to give to them we were valuable. If I am done today no one will look for me tomorrow’. This is only seen in our country. If we look at bollywood we will see that in all the functions the aged, experienced and retired artists are valued the most. The people of the film industry need to have a change of heart.

My only wish is to have a place in the hearts of my audience. Thus I did a commercial with Nobel for the viewers of drawing room. Now people recognize me. This was positive for me. But the producers like Humayon Ahmed, Mostofa Sorowar Faruqui, Tanvir Mokammel, Morshedul Islam and Giasuddin Selim do not work with the artists of FDC. I don’t know the reason for that. But I would say that they should also work with commercial artists like us. Nowadays there are two types of films. Main stream and alternate stream. If the artists of commercial films could work on their films then there would not be this division.

In our media most of the high ranking officials hardly know anything about cinema. It’s the same thing for most of the editors. If this kind of relationship changes I believe our entertainment will definitely improve.

I have made some plans from the beginning of this year. I want to reach a strong point in film and thus the pre- planning. I will try not to make the same mistakes that were once made.

I have many wishes. I had a sky full of dreams when I entered the film industry. These dreams are coming true one by one. I was a simple girl from Bagura and now I am a film actress. So I believe that my sky full of dreams will one day come true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog is all about Bangladeshi Models. We provide latest news, information and photo gallery of Bangladeshi models. If you like our blog then subscribe with our RSS feed and keep in touch with our update. Don't forget to tell your friends about our blog. It will help us to grow and provide you better service.

Subscribe in a reader

Amader Barisal - Newspaper of Greater Barisal