Bangladeshi Models

Latest news and photo gallery of Bangladeshi models.


BanglaVision has just telecasted drama series ‘Lucky Thirteen’. Sharmin Sheela acted in this drama jointly written and directed by Adnan-Al-Rajib and Redwan Rony. She talked about the play and other issues.

What is the audience reaction about ‘Lucky Thirteen’?

Every type of viewer liked the play a lot. Not only me, others also getting good responses about the drama. There are more surprises for audience in coming episodes.

What are you busy about at the moment?

I am working in number of plays. Recently I have finished working Ashutosh Sujan’s ‘Shonar Tori’, Debashish Borua Dip’s ‘MBBS Doctor’ and Shafiquel Islam’s ‘Chayaghatok’. All of these are serials. Besides these at the moment I am working on Kochi Khandakar’s ‘No Question No Answer’, Ruleen Rahman’s ‘Utshab’, Tuner Nayan’s ‘Dibaratri’, Alvi Ahmed’s ‘Dibaratri’ and few more plays.

How are you maintaining acting quality in so many plays?

In every drama I am playing different roles. In the play I try to present my character very well. I act with the aim so that audience does not get annoyed seeing me in same characters.

What’s the news on advertisement?

Talks about number of ads are ongoing. Viewers will see me in commercials really soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog is all about Bangladeshi Models. We provide latest news, information and photo gallery of Bangladeshi models. If you like our blog then subscribe with our RSS feed and keep in touch with our update. Don't forget to tell your friends about our blog. It will help us to grow and provide you better service.

Subscribe in a reader

Amader Barisal - Newspaper of Greater Barisal