Bangladeshi Models

Latest news and photo gallery of Bangladeshi models.


Nisa is acting in the drama 'Choto Choto Koshto' directed by directed by Abul Wahab Pasha. She was a controversial actress in the Gulshan Avenue drama serial as well. Here is a short interview with Nisa, who talks about her current status.

Which drama of your is on air now?

I have two dramas at present, one is Choto Choto Koshto in ATN Bangla and another is in Banglavision (Nima Rahman's Gulshan Avenue).

How is the response of both the dramas?

Both the drama is getting a good viewership. Even though choto choto sopno is aired late night, the reponse is a bit less but the plot is beautiful. I have acted in this drama a few days ago. My character is a village girl who came to Dhaka. The family I live with ,I become involved with them in many activities.
And in Gulshan Avenue, I am a bad girl who is drug addicted and quite ardent. I am also a bit disrespectful and always get what I want. I have big eyes and red lipstic on my lips. The character's name is Zara. I am getting a huge response for it. When I come out in the streets a lot of people say-"isnt that Zara?".

Which road is your character in Gulshan Avenue taking?

My character is not takng drugs anymore. I am in love with Apurbo. I do not know what happens infront.

What new works are you doing now?

I am working in two new drama serials. One is Taher Shipon's 'Diba ratri khola thakey' and another is Lutfur Nahar Mousumi's 'Himalaye din ratri'. I am also having talks for some new works.

Can we see you in shows too?

Yes I am working as an anchor in a Channel 1 show related to sinema called Cine Town. Apart from this I am also anchor of Boishakhi Live - Ruplabonno

Tell us about your roots.

When my age was four, I started learnign dance from BAFA Children's Academy. I am still learning dance. I came to media world through my dance. My father was an artist and his name is Mohammad Shafi. He used to act as well. Mother used to act a bit as well as sing. I came to media world through their inspiration.

I came to the drama serial line back in 1993 with the Humayun Ahmed's serial ' Sobuj Shathi' . After that I worked for BTV a few times too. 'Sporsher Baire, Megh bolechey jabo jabo, Sada sari lal par, Ghurey Daranor sopno etc.

Who are you learning dance from at present?

I am learning with Anisul Islam Hiru. Apart from this, I also learn with Shahidul Islam Khokon, Sohel Rahman, Kartik Sinha, Kobirul Islam Roton.

What is the competition in your profession?

A lot. There is no scope of a break.

What are your future thoughts.?

Whichever sector I work in I want to be good and not really a superstar. At least people who work with me should say that I am doing a good job. I do not want to work a lot but I want to work so that the audience remember me a bit.

Are you married?

No not yet I am going to marry whenever God wishes.

Do you want to work in cinema?

If I get a good work in cinema, I will definitely do it. I had worked in the movie Daruchini Dip. If it is like this, I do not have any problem working for cinema.

Tell us where you study

I am at present doing my third year honors in English from Shiddheswari Girl's College.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog is all about Bangladeshi Models. We provide latest news, information and photo gallery of Bangladeshi models. If you like our blog then subscribe with our RSS feed and keep in touch with our update. Don't forget to tell your friends about our blog. It will help us to grow and provide you better service.

Subscribe in a reader

Amader Barisal - Newspaper of Greater Barisal