Bangladeshi Models

Latest news and photo gallery of Bangladeshi models.

The winner of Lux Super Star, Bidda Sinha Saha Mim is very busy now, working in different dramas. She has debuted with the film "Amar Ache Jal" by Humayun Ahmed. She doesn’t have any time to look back, but still she talks to media over phone.

Q: Hello is this Mim?
A: Yes

Q: How are you?
A: I’m fine.

Q: Where are you now?
A: I’m at home and trying to get myself ready for shooting.

Q: In which drama series are you working now?
A: Actually, drama series is a very boring thing to me. Though, I have worked for two drama series of 13 episodes.

Q: What are your future projects for eid?
A: I’m doing a telefim, Shukher Oshukh, which is written by Delwar Hossain Dulal and directed by Jahanagir Alam Shumon., a drama Mone Aka Chobi, directed by Aminul Islam and another drama, Anath Babur Bhoy, directed by Sohrab Hossain Dodul. Other then that I’m working in three or four dramas and has also finished two or three dramas.

Q: Are you working in any film in this eid?
A: Amar Pranaer Priya, a commercial film directed by Jakir Hossain Raju, will be releasing on the day of eid. In this film I’ve worked opposite Shakib Khan.

Q: Will you be regular in film in future?
A: If the viewers like my work in Amar Praner Priya, I’ll obviously be regular in films.

Q: Before, people used to like package drama of one hour. But now, drama series and mega drama series like Dolls’ House took its place. What is feeling at this as a viewer?
A: I don’t like mega drama serials and I don’t even work on this kind of projects. A drama series must not exceed more than 50 or 52 episodes.

Q: You came in to the media through Lux Channel I Superstar. Tell us something about this show?
A: In our time it was good. Now, one by one superstar is coming and they don’t have any time to prepare themselves, which is creating a chaos and disturbance in the industry. I got almost a year to prepare and establish myself.

Q: Thank you very much Mim.
A: Thank you too and regards to all my fans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog is all about Bangladeshi Models. We provide latest news, information and photo gallery of Bangladeshi models. If you like our blog then subscribe with our RSS feed and keep in touch with our update. Don't forget to tell your friends about our blog. It will help us to grow and provide you better service.

Subscribe in a reader

Amader Barisal - Newspaper of Greater Barisal